The problem with this thing is that I never have anything to say unless I'm prompted by something else. ...and there's nothing else in here...
Ok. So, I'm going to start recording a few of my songs over the next few months. I am rather slow at the process, but I really like the whole messy ordeal of it. And the songs are good ones. And I need something to do. And I've been griping about this for a really long time and need to get of my ass and do something. I think that you will like the songs. They are something different, but familiar. They are a new direction for me, and they stretch my musicianship. I've got about 4 "done" songs in this vein, and I have maybe 3 more that need more work.
You should go to http://www.cafeshops.com/crittersstore and buy yourself one of the coolest t-shirts ever. My wife makes those cartoons. Hi-larry-us.
No comments:
Post a Comment