I just found some in my desk, and I don't remember how they got there. Almost a whole box of them, in fact, in a drawer I haven't opened for months and months. At least 6 months, I'd warrant. I chomped up the rest of them feverishly while I typed that last post.
Willy Wonka makes good candy. They made better candy before they were bought by Nestle. Here's another good candy: candy raisins. My grandparents used to buy them for us (I don't know where they'd get them) when we were kids. They taste nothing like raisins, and are a precursor to gummy candy, I'd guess. Similar to stale swedish fish (which we all know is the only way to properly eat swedish fish. Chewy on the outside, gooey in the middle). Hmm, it seems this post has become about old, stale candies. Odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment