Sunday, June 04, 2006

Return of the Jedi

That's me. I'm the Jedi. Except that I'd rather just be a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Jedi have too many responsibilities and they are expected to act in certain ways. And Sith are self-centered bastards.

I got Jeremy Bolloch's autograph this weekend. He's the guy that played Boba Fett. He signed my Fett helmet. He also provided me with a kick-ass wedding present for my friend Jon, whose wedding was this weekend. They had very efficient table service and quite tasty food at the reception. Perhaps the best I've had to date, though my memory tends to favor the present.

We'll see how much of this (blogging) stuff I do. I'm tired of provoking people, tired of bitching about my job/life, tired of trying to determine what to say or how. Too much negotiation.

My life isn't about anything right now. It's about living one day to the next as best I can. I desire purpose. And/Or money. I desire to be wired a different way. I desire a departure from the stagnancy that has come to define my last few years.

Tell me about the most fun game you've ever played.

1 comment:

Jon Williams said...

What was that space-based Monopoly-type game we used to play at your house? Was that called "Starquest" or something like that? That was a lot of fun.

As far as video games, my vote for #1 still goes to TIE Fighter.

I'll need to hear the full story of the Jeremy Bulloch signing sometime.