I'd like to invite and welcome you to check out my new and big project: Squid Studios Games.
I hope to take it as far as my talent (and the talent of a few talented friends) will take it. Squid Games isn't incorporated or anything (yet), but I am still excited about the potential of creating fun games and (way into the theoretical future) getting paid money for it. Actually, I'm just excited about making games period, even if my friends and I are the only ones to ever play them!
I am currently Project Designer for Squid Studios, but I have some smart and creative guys helping me out tremendously. Kevin Jacobson, Brad Metzler, and Ben Lachman are all on my informal development team, and I think Aaron Schlagbaum will end up helping with the visual design.
There's a little envelope icon at the bottom of the Squid Games site. You can use it (and please do) to point anyone at all that might be interested in what we're doing towards, well, towards what we're doing. The more momentumand support behind this, the more likely we'll finish the games and either sell them to a publisher or try to publish them ourselves. Both would be new and huge undertakings for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment