Hello.
I am writing more to get another post up than to say anything new. I don't have anything new to say.
So maybe I'll say this. Many of my friends have blogs, facebook, myspace, etc websites and accounts, and post their full names and actual personal information on them. I can't bring myself to do that. Part of it is my natural defensiveness and image control efforts, and part of it is what I'd consider to be healthy skepticism. Yet, like most everybody on earth, I too want to be connected and not left out. Can those of you who use these sites and services give me some feedback on how and why you use them?
PS: I do have this myspace page, but you can see how often and to what extend I'm into it. Also, it took me 10 minutes to find my profile to link to it, even when I searched for my first and last name. Which are rather uncommon. And I don't know why I didn't get some catchy myspace.com/mycoolnamegoeshere type address, just a bunch of numbers. [sigh] Hey, what if I had typed "faceboogers" up there in the title? Hilarious!
1 comment:
Post a Comment