Human Resources & Div. of Community Service
Health Recovery Services, Inc.
100 Hospital Drive Suite 2 South
Athens, OH 45701
To Nancy ..., Laura ... and Reggie ...:
I am writing you to officially tender my resignation from my position as Meigs County Prevention Specialist with Health Recovery Services effective Friday, June 29, 2007.
I appreciate the wealth of information on alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use, abuse, and addiction that I have learned during my time here, and I have greatly appreciated the opportunity to be a positive role model for so many Appalachian youth. I have also enjoyed working with exceptionally competent and compassionate co-workers while at the Division of Community Services.
I start employment with Stalwart Construction, on July 2. However, if I may be of assistance during the transition over the summer, please let me know.
Sincerely,
Patrick J. Filipiak
3 comments:
I take it you turned this in already?
Surprisingly (Disappointingly?), this announcement was met with reservation and calm understanding with my primary supervisor. I think maybe they knew this was coming, was unavoidable. I have a few exit interview type conversations to have, we'll see what comes out of those.
ahhhhh, the letter of resignation! always exciting [along with lots of other adjectives]. glad you could get in with stalwart.
Post a Comment