Ack, nothing to say today. It's been nearly a week, so it's time for another post. Wish the convo from last week would have taken off a bit more, but that's okay. You should watch and vids and share your thoughts. It'll only take a few minutes.
I'm going to have to wait a bit longer to leave this job, it seems. After having several long talks with my former boss at GW, I decided to turn down the position. I do think I could have done the job, but I don't think the timing is right for that move yet. I never got excited about my potential job responsibilities. And my fallback (which I'm now quite looking forward to and don't really consider a fallback) of doing construction for some friends' company isn't progressing just yet either. It seems they've got all the new guys they need for now, so I'll be waiting to get my chance if one of them "doesn't work out." What a great phrase. "Yeah, I'm sorry. It's just not working out."
I got the worship internship position at church I was hoping for! That'll give a slight boost to the finances, and is also exciting to me. It's the main reason I turned down the GW job: I knew I couldn't give my best energy to both, and Central is where my heart is right now.
I start this week--nothing like being thrown into the deep end, eh? :)
Also, my friend Aaron is sick with some sort of non-meningitis meningitis. He's been having headaches for the past several days, but the docs can't figure out what's going on other than it's not meningitis. So, be praying for him and his family.
Also, I'm thinking about putting my first and last name up for viewing, and possibly even my reliable email address. How's that sound? My assumption is that most of you reading this know me personally anyway. Maybe I should get a hit tracker first...
3 comments:
So if we know you, why would you put your name and email? I don't even want my email there so spam harvesters don't get it.
tru nuff.
sweet jesus, don't put your email up. are you mad? unless you create it as an image [i.e. make it unlinkable].
last name, eh. of course, i can say that with mine...
Post a Comment