Well, this one is for Sarah.
The rest of you will have to wander around finding your own favorites. It'll be worth your time, if you're in the mood for whimsy and beauty. And cupcakes, I guess. And cute things can be found on this sister site.
You should post a link to your favorites here. (Click the post title to get the separate page to link.) I think this one might be my favorite, but I'm having a very difficult time choosing.
4 comments:
mmmmm. lava.
hello, i am a hedgehog..
it's... IT'S... ALIVE
Oops.
Made of light
just catching up on some of the old material, and as someone who uses her full name and picture on her internet diary, i had to get my 2 cents in.
point one:
they will find your name and email if they want it. there is nothing you can do to protect yourself from identity theft short of paying in pelts and living as an illegal immigrant.
point two:
exposing my identity keeps me honest. having an anonymous persona on the world wide web would be more dangerous for me. i would probably post a lot more mean things about work or family or etc.
i have you linked on my blog by your last name, although it might not be spelled correctly. i hope this is not a problem
best,
lyndsey m. (johnson) teter
These are absolutely amazing. I have been going through them... so many favorites.... although the cupcake harvesting is so creative.
We ought to do this as a project!
Post a Comment