Thursday, May 24, 2007

An interview with me!

Jessi sent me a list of 20 questions awhile back. (For those of you who don't read her blog regularly, this has been a running thing for her for the past week or so - interviewing friends.) I answered them, she posted them. Today, her blog entry counts as mine too. Huzzah! Efficiency! Huzzah! You can read it here.

Feedback is appreciated, assuming you still have your brain. (See yesterday's post if you are unclear about whether you still have your brain.)

Also, I have been very hesitant to post this, but I might have a lead on a new job. Select few of you may already know this. It's all still "secret" and very up in the air, which is part of why I haven't said much of anything to anyone. The new job would be a challenge for me, but that's part of why I'm interested: it would give me more of an opportunity to test and flex my leadership tendencies, and it would be interpersonally challenging as well. Difficult, but I would be doing good work, doing something that matters and working with/for people that want to make a difference. Also, I applied for the worship internship position at church with the same expectations, but well before I had a lead on this other job. There's now some stress related to having several difficult/competing jobs. More news coming soon. (Hopefully.)

1 comment:

liz said...

i wish i could interview you in person. except it would probably be more like a conversation. and maybe there would be a few beers involved.