You may have noticed a few changes here at Squidzaus. No, none of them are for the better, really. And yes, I made them all myself. See, here I sit, at work, on Saturday. There's only one fellow here, and he's sleeping right now. Not me--a fellow other than myself. I haven't quite sunk to that. Although I have sunk to discovering where the colors are in my template. I then set out to discover what colors I might change the original colors. I don't know how to get shades of colors, but I like the glorious 256 look anyway. I'll change it back, I think, when I get the time again. Which, coincidentally, just might be tomorrow afternoon, since I'm keeping the shelter open again then, which means I, on-call staff, get to be here.
Or maybe I'll find some other, newer ways to irreparably make this difficult to read.
I was toying with the ideas of baking lemon bars or playing Axis & Allies Europe by myself. (I brought it to play with people I thought were going to be here.) I still have 2.5 hours to kill. Suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment