Damn, I wish I had something funny to say. I feel like all I ever do is drag the little weblog ring into seriousness. I really don't mean to. I guess I'm only funny if I can make a face or sing a song.
How about some band news? We had our first "practice" this past Wednesday. Interpretation: Greg brought over his drums and hit them while I ran through the songs and Kevin, not having his cello, hummed some celloish bits. This is going to be good, I can just feel it. And to top it all off, superstar guitarist from The Substitutes, Aaron Schlagbaum, is going to be playing with us too. I think we're finally an outfit. I don't really plan on being any good for at least three months (if we can practice regularly those three months), cuz it's going to take time to get used to each other and to develop unified vision.
Oh, what's this? No Critters on Sarah's site for a week? No, that would actually be in absentia for an entire month. What's the point in being a genius if you don't share it with the rest of the world? Harumph.
A moment of silence for the dearly departed at ye old Good Works: Craig, Dave, Kathryn, Kelly, Liz, Geoff. R.I.P., and may God have mercy on your souls. Ye shall be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment