no, but I was being facetious...although I still contend that cat's are sneaky and would much rather rule the world than wear an orange peel for a cap.
We are not sure that you ever receive an invitation to our wedding (Nov 5) and if you didn't we had every intention of giving you one. So, if you want to come and didn't get an invitation, we can send you one and we ask that you email ElksCC00@yahoo.com if you are coming or not and if you want salmon or chicken. :)
8 comments:
this really is absolutely hilarious.
oh gosh. i second that.
my favorite so far is "glory the cat has a high stacking tolerance"...
I'm not a big PETA nut or anything but some of that stuff strikes me as animal cruelty. Cats don't want to be that cute.
Albert... have you ever had a cat?
no, but I was being facetious...although I still contend that cat's are sneaky and would much rather rule the world than wear an orange peel for a cap.
Dear Patrick (and Sarah)
We are not sure that you ever receive an invitation to our wedding (Nov 5) and if you didn't we had every intention of giving you one. So, if you want to come and didn't get an invitation, we can send you one and we ask that you email ElksCC00@yahoo.com if you are coming or not and if you want salmon or chicken. :)
Love,
Matt and Lyndsey
We didn't get invited. Albert wants chicken... mdog salmon...I want cat. Sorry, that was bad.
Albert... "much rather rule the world" - lol... and yes... i think you are right.
Okay, maybe I laughed a little too hard at work. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a month!
Post a Comment