...like I need a hole in my head.
Thanks to all for commenting on the last post. Mayhap I should write for fashion advice more often. In fact, I will. I'm considering growing a gotee, sans moustache. I had one several months ago for a few months, and liked it reasonably well. To anyone who saw me during that time, any thoughts or opinions? To anyone who didn't see me during that time, any thoughts or opinions? I grow a nice ruddy brown beard. Female readers: please be advised that I am aware that there is a general consensus among you that facial hair in any context is undesirable. That said, all con opinions from you will be read with 75% weight, and all pro responses will be read with 125% weight, approx.
In other news, today has been a day of strange feelings. Sometimes the world feels too big, the evil too undefinable, the saturation too encompassing. Not overwhelming, just permeating. An underlying sense of something. I guess I know what it is. It's nice to fight for good, but can any ground actually be won? Is "peace" attainable? I am tired today.
PS: Spiral mac & cheese is the best.
7 comments:
Well, you know my feelings on facial hair, so there's no need for me to add anything. (This is me not adding anything.)
i LOVE facial hair. please reference matt cooke's face for details, and moreso now that he is self-employed
--kelly
What makes a man like patrick sexier? Facial hair. Amen.
This weight of the world, the feeling of a pressure against us. I know what you mean. Like rolling a rock up a hill. But we aren't the only ones pushing, luckily
I happen to like both lumberjacks and deranged Amish men. Matt Cooke is starting to look like a cross between the two, patricularly when he wears his made-in-China Amish hat.
The line about folk singers is from a song by Cracker, from days gone by. Maybe people knew that already.
I'm with Kelly. Lumberjack: good. I mean, I tend to lean more toward more urban types....but there's something wonderful about a nice full beard.
Tiff said...
I've always been a huge fan of facial hair. Mostly goatees and soul patches (that little bit of hair under the bottom lip). But, if you want to look REAL cool, you could try the OC Choppers fu-man cho look! Just a thought.
Sadly, my moustache (pronounced moose-tash) does not connect with my beard. If it did, I'd either be wearing a fu or an imperial. That's when you're mustache connects with your sideburns, a la Imperial England.
Post a Comment