Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ghostrunner Come Home

Ghostrunner Come Home has a small debut show this Thursday (2/10) at 9:30pm in the Front Room. We are playing as part of a showcase of local musicians. Come check it out. And also check out the band's weblog.
<----There's a link over there.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I am eagerly awaiting the debut.

Stewart is the correct spelling for my middle name. I hate to be a stickler, but I am what I am, except for when it comes to my room being clean. And my homework being done. And other stuff. Sorry for being pompous.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you know my middle name......jessi

Seth said...

Ah, trying to get everyone's middle name, I see. Interesting. Well, my friend, let the games begin.

Patrick said...

It's not a game. It's a demonstration of my trivial knowledge. Not that it's all that impressive. I forgot "Jarredd" (though I did remember the correct initial).

Sorry, Ben. I was going off of Greg's site. He don't know how to spell it right neither. Nossir.