Friday, February 23, 2007

Today I helped another friend write a letter of resignation [which I have edited for your viewing]

[Practitioners of Fellatio]--

I quit. I'm tired of getting my [testacles] chewed for petty [feces] by a moody, mean person. I shouldn't have to deal with this, and I'm not going to. This job was exceedingly boring and trite anyway, and I just can't find it in my heart to get my productivity up to 50% when there's only 10% of work to be done period. I'd ask for several days of my life back, but why bother. My last day will be Friday, March 9, 2007. I already cleaned the cars this week.

It's not the apples that are bad, it's the barrel you're putting them in,

A. Schlagashitz

7 comments:

Patrick said...

He did not actually turn in this letter of course, although he did say
"[that] is what i really want to say because its the truth and it has been my mental and emotional state for the past 11-12 months."

paul said...

i'm soooooo glad he didn't turn that in.

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of disappointed, actually. But obviously, that was probably the wise thing to do.

Sarah said...

It's testicles.

Anonymous said...

[i particularly like the editing.]

Seth said...

Practitioners of Fellatio sounds very formal.

Patrick said...

You heard the joke about giving Elmo test-tickles?