Here is a link to the blog of the pastor of the church I went to in Seattle. I wish I had been able to attend it longer becuase it was really amazing preaching every sunday. I think you might like it as much as I do. http://raincitypastor.blogspot.com/
Jessi... did you know Daniel and Talinn? (I can't remember, but I'm guessing you did). That was Dainel's church when he was in Seattle. I also hope you told the pastor (at some point) what you wrote to Patrick.
Hi Patrick, How are you? I am doing pretty good. It has been 4 months since our 10 year reunion. I was glad to see you there and also meet your wife. Merry Christmas! Rob Gwisdala
4 comments:
Here is a link to the blog of the pastor of the church I went to in Seattle. I wish I had been able to attend it longer becuase it was really amazing preaching every sunday. I think you might like it as much as I do. http://raincitypastor.blogspot.com/
time to post again my friend.
Jessi... did you know Daniel and Talinn? (I can't remember, but I'm guessing you did). That was Dainel's church when he was in Seattle. I also hope you told the pastor (at some point) what you wrote to Patrick.
Hi Patrick,
How are you? I am doing pretty good.
It has been 4 months since our 10 year reunion. I was glad to see you there and also meet your wife.
Merry Christmas!
Rob Gwisdala
Post a Comment