Okay, so this isn't very serious either, but I am getting surprisingly excited about the upcoming release of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, heretothereafter referred to as Sith. On an up note, I won a $10 gift card for Wal-Mart today as an incentive for coming to Lunch Bunch trainings at my workplace. In addition to getting a delicious and free lunch every Wednesday, there were doorprizes today to celebrate the last day. I plan on using it to buy another lightsaber. I already have a blue on (courtesy of Mindy Backus), and I will soon own either a green or purple one. If you have to ask, then it's not really worth explaining.
Also, I stumbled upon these games. Whether or not you like Star Wars or skittles, you should play them. Go to the "5 in 1 Games!" or something like that. They have two good puzzle type games, a memory game, one great side-scroller, and even a 3-D flash game of some sort. I wasn't very good at that one. All Star Wars themed. You have to register to play the games, but I'll never tell anyone if you supply bogus info.
In other news, I wish my job paid more, because I think I would really like it if the benefits were better. As is, it is not a job on which I could raise a family. Well, and keep my present social class. Or my current lack of gov't welfare recipiency. Not that I wouldn't take it if I had to, but in theory I shouldn't have to, see. College degree and all that.
No comments:
Post a Comment