I'm not saying you personally can't grill a miracle, but overall, charcoal wins the award for flavor. Gas wins the award for convenience. And, just so you know, I'd be up for tasting a grilled miracle at some point this summer. How 'bout if we invite ourselves over sometime in the next month or so?
Especially the second picture and the caption that goes with it.
Also, Jessi just had me update her picture link. The ones I have of you and Sarah are from 2000 and 1999 respectively. Have anything more recent you'd prefer I use?
5 comments:
what?!?
I'm not saying you personally can't grill a miracle, but overall, charcoal wins the award for flavor. Gas wins the award for convenience. And, just so you know, I'd be up for tasting a grilled miracle at some point this summer. How 'bout if we invite ourselves over sometime in the next month or so?
I think you'll enjoy this:
http://argabright.diaryland.com/050409_43.html
Especially the second picture and the caption that goes with it.
Also, Jessi just had me update her picture link. The ones I have of you and Sarah are from 2000 and 1999 respectively. Have anything more recent you'd prefer I use?
Oh, I don't think I have anything less flattering than the picture you currently have. It works just fine.
But if I think of one, I'll send it along. :)
Post a Comment