Today the Packers lost. They played terribly. Next week, the Steelers will WIN.
I am reading A Confederacy of Dunces and it is very good. It is the first Pulitzer Prize winning book I've ver read. I like to read, but I don't like most books.
I do not know what I am doing or, more accurately, should be doing with my life. I am looking for work, but I don't have much hope that my new work will be much more fulfilling than my last work. I'm just looking for something to pay the bills, as they say. I'm also trying to reassess the things I like to do and the kind of person I am, and 27 seems a bad age to do that. I find myself stuck with a dramatic lack of insight on these issues. I always thought I wanted to be a counselor or psychologist-type person. Now I realize that I hate that kind of work, I just like knowing the people.
Can you help me? What kind of work do you think that I would enjoy and/or be good at?
3 comments:
Patrick. Please email me and I will give you a name of a person who can help you. Seriously. - Jessi
I would be glad to get together with you and talk...it's been a while anyway.
I thought the whole idea behind calling ourselves "The Raise" was that this band would produce a significant increase in your personal income?
...maybe I just missed something at Democracy-Fest '05 or as I like to call it "Last Tuesday's Practice."
Post a Comment