Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm unemployed

...and can't really say that I'm loving it. I have a few phone calls to make today. Phone calls make me nervous. Then again, most aspects of looking for a new job make me nervous. I have to schedule a hair cut soon too.

And I'm also noticing that this weblog will need an overhaul. The colors on my screen at work were very different from the drab colors I see here. I wonder how I might go about remedying that.

And I have to work on some song lyrics. We have a show on Feb 10. We do not have a name yet, but we will be getting one soon. And then I will perhaps start a weblog dedicated to the band, so people can follow along. Weblogs are more free than websites. And I don't know anything about websiting anyway.

No comments: