Things I would like to be doing, but am not:
1. playing music with a friend
2. playing LotR RISK with some friends
3. playing Xbox or PS2 on the giant screen that I still have use of through tomorrow
4. praying
5. feeling better
6. hoping the Packers will win the Superbowl
7. using Force powers to mind trick people
I could be doing some of those things. In fact, maybe I will.
4 comments:
Patrick. Don't be silly. THE STEELERS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL.
i wouldn't mind playing some music with ya.
(just saw your blogger for the first time)
-Stephen
and why aren't you doing these things?
But isn't it strange how we fill our time and yet don't do the things we need or want to do? I know you are "grieving" a bit over your current job situation. Use it as an opportunity to do those things you normally couldn't. Who knows...maybe God is even trying to bless you in this jobless season so you will look back on it and say, "So THAT is why this happened!"
The steelers will not, in fact, be winning the Superbowl. We are now dependent on the Philly Eagles to defeat the evil enemy.
Post a Comment