Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Urg.

Today I realized I have less than 3 months before I am unemployed. I am not scared. But I am interested to see where this all ends up. My 5 year plan is a little fuzzy these days.

I have been too distracted as of late with my own life to think about the affairs of the world. There is loads happening. But I don't know where I stand on lots of it. I try to stay up on the election nonsense, but that's about as far as I can go these days. Makes me sad, because I feel like I'm missing important things.

Band news: we have formal practice times now. Hey, that's a bloody milestone, so don't make fun. And it cost us a member, most likely. The upside is that Greg and I played some last week, and it was beootiful. I am excited about the future of this thing.

More news: Anybody want to come to a LAN party on Friday, Oct 22? It would be a PC-only ordeal (sorry Macies), and I think we would play Homeworld, Aliens Vs. Predator, and/or Medal of Honor. The idea is to play games that people can run even if their machine is several years old. Like mine. All are welcome. Let me know if you're interested, I'm trying to guage interest.

No comments: