So, Ellen was over this weekend, and she brought her dogs. Evidently this was too much for Atticus to handle, and he hid in our bedroom much of the time. And peed on my clean laundry at some point. Now, I should know to put away my clean laundry rather than leave it in the basket, but I hate folding laundry and I'm just going to wear those clothes again anyway. I suspect that his peeing was actually a stress/retaliation peeing, but who can say. This is the main trouble with having skittish cats, particularly quasi-ferals. Dagnabbit.
What else to say? I've been discouraging my fellow employees with the information I recieved at the conference. I also noticed that my agency should have been represented in the survey, or at least they would have been sent one. Which begs the questions: Did anyone fill out the survey? and Was that person deliberately sketchy in reporting or just quite significantly out of touch with the day to day of this place? Either option is feasible here. Sigh.
In other news, EVE is going well. My corporation (and Kevin's) is developing, and I now have four corp members in other countries: 3 in South Australia and 1 in England. And they are all nice people that I would allow to stay at my house if they came to visit. And also, the kitchen floor is very near to completion. I just need to install the threshold transitions, which requires some cutting and finagling of some carpet pieces...and of a door. But the kitchen looks much improved, thanks to the initiative of my wife.
1 comment:
gross.
cat pee is gross.
i would go to australia or england.
Post a Comment