Patrick is a truely a SW fan... I am one as well and have been one for longer! But Patrick, I'm not sure I'm ready to say it was awesome. It did restore my faith in SW a bit though. And welcome back to the blog world. I missed you.
truely? What is turely? truly I hate typos on posts... can't fix them... :O)
I must concur. Sith delivers in the way that I hoped Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones would. George Lucas finally came through.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Patrick is a truely a SW fan... I am one as well and have been one for longer! But Patrick, I'm not sure I'm ready to say it was awesome. It did restore my faith in SW a bit though. And welcome back to the blog world. I missed you.
truely? What is turely? truly I hate typos on posts... can't fix them... :O)
I must concur. Sith delivers in the way that I hoped Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones would. George Lucas finally came through.
Post a Comment